Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How I lost 20lbs in a month before and after pictures

If you portion your meals, exercise, motive yourself, stop drinking soda, drink tea then you might have a chance in losing weight quick because you aren't eating like a hungry truck driver. Have moderation and you should be good. Think about someone you would like to look like and be satisfied when you get down to the bar and lost tons of weight. Things take time and I have it planned by next year I am going to lose much more! Stay healthy everyone and boost your self confidence.

4 comments:

  1. You look great and believe me I know how hard it is to lose the weight I struggled this summer eating right and made myself go joggingin 90 degree weather everyday for 8 weeks. I never would of thought that I could be so dedicated but I knew it had to be done. It may only be 20 pounds of fat for some people but for me it wa 20 pounds of anger and fustration and depression, of knowing that people treat me differently when I am thinner. Ay amiga Im so proud of you and this is just the beginning..losing weight gives you a confidence from within its like an empowerment that no one else can give you. Keep up the great work, and like katy perry says your a firework..find your light! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I competly agree with you. I really noticed the difference and it makes me want to keep going and lose more.

      Delete
  2. you look so great, congratulations!!! could you give us more details about it please.,the diet you are having and the exercise. I need to lose weight too, you are an inspiration to follow. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete